This Elkay Vandal Resistant Filtered ADA Cooler is offered in a stainless steel finish.
Wall Mount Water Cooler Vandal-Resistant, Barrier-Free Access
Self-contained, wall hung electric refrigerated, water cooler. Vandal-resistant unit for use in high demand locations where vandalism may occur. Rated for indoor or outdoor use.
Stainless steel construction provides vandal-resistant enclosure. Optional perforated stainless steel louver screening prevents objects from being inserted into cooler. Patented* valve with built-in flow regulator provide constant stream from 20 to 105 psi (138 to 724 KPa) water pressure. Heavy duty push button control is vandal-resistant.
Non-pressurized cooling tank is standard. Non-pressurized water tank is located after bubbler valve, so that tank is subject to line pressure only when push button is pressed.
ADA COMPLIANT: These Water Coolers comply with the requirements of A.D.A. when properly installed. Also meets the guidelines for children’s environments providing the floor to orifice height is 30" or less and proper clear floor space is provided for parallel approach.
NO LEAD DESIGN: These Water Coolers are certified to be lead-free as defined by the Safe Drinking Water Act. Elkay Water Coolers are manufactured with a waterway system utilizing copper components and completely lead-free materials. These waterways have no lead because all lead materials, such as leaded brass, have been removed. All joints are brazed using silver solder only. No lead solder is permitted. A strainer with an easily cleanable screen is provided to allow trapping and convenient removal of waterborne particulate of 140 microns and larger prior to their entry into the water cooler. These water coolers are certified to NSF/ANSI 61.
- Motor Compressor: Hermetically sealed, reciprocating type, 120 Volt/60 Hz, single phase or 220-240 Volt/50 Hz or 60 Hz, two phase. Sealed-in lifetime oil supply. Equipped with electric cord and three prong molded rubber plug.
- Condenser: Fan cooled, copper tube with aluminum fins. Fan motor is permanently lubricated.
- Cooling Unit: Combination tube-tank type. Tube portion is continuous coil of copper tubing. Fully insulated with EPS foam which meets Underwriters Laboratories Inc. requirements for self extinguishing material.
- Refrigerant Control: Refrigerant HFC-134a is controlled by accurately calibrated capillary tube for positively trouble-free operation.
- Temperature Control: Enclosed adjustable thermostat is factory preset. Requires no adjustment other than for altitude requirements. Easily accessible.
Frame: Galvanized structural steel chassis supports fountain top and cabinet panels.
Fountain Top: Series 300 one piece stainless steel top, polished to a uniform Elkay bright luster finish. Basin has embossed bubbler pad.
Vandal-Resistant Bubbler: Heavy duty, one piece construction. Keyed into position to prevent rotation. Meets UL requirements and all sanitary codes.
Cabinet: Cabinet design allows for flush to wall mounting. No recess space is required. Includes bottom cover plate fastened with vandal-resistant screws.
Color Selection: Stainless steel furnished as standard.