No Lead Two- Dinking Fountain Soft Sides; Wall Mount-Fully Exposed with Wall Plate; Barrier-Free Access
- Two-level wall mounted drinking fountain constructed of #18 gauge, type 304, stainless steel polished to a lustrous satin finish.
- Contoured basin minimizes splashing and has exclusive Flexi-Guard® safety bubbler to prevent accidental mouth injuries.
- Keyed in location to prevent rotation.
- Easy to operate, fully functional push-buttons are vandal-resistant.
- Vandal-resistant bottom cover plates included.
- Patented valve and in-line flow regulator provides stream from 20 to 105 psi.
This drinking fountain complies with the requirements of the ADA when properly installed. Unit is compliant if installed in an aclove and is compliant when mounted on an exposed wall if a wing wall is located on the left side or if a 97258C apron is installed under the upper unit.
No Lead Design: This drinking fountain complies with the lead-free definition in the safe drinking water act of 1986 and lead contamination control act of 1988.
Elkay Drinking Fountains are manufactured with a waterway system utilizing copper components and completely lead-free material. These waterways have no lead because all leaded materials, such as leaded brass, have been removed.
Vandal resistant package includes vandal-resistant bubblers. Heavy-duty, one-piece construction, chrome plated brass.
Standard package is furnished complete with Flexi-Guard, fully assembled front push-buttons, patented valve and in-line flow regulator (20 to 105 p.s.i.), and LK464 drain, trap assemblies and vandal-resistant bottom cover plates.
|Stainless Steel Gauge:||18 Gauge|
|Drinking Fountain Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Drinking Fountains - 547|
|Style||Modern - 3|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.