Buckingham Healthcare Bra Angel Fastening Aid
The Bra-Angel assists women with mild-to-moderate upper limb restrictions or limited hand dexterity due to arthritis to fasten their bra independently. It assists women who find it very difficult to bring both ends of a bra together. The difficulties associated with putting on a brassiere independently are well known. Women of all ages who have mild to moderate upper limb restrictions such as weakness following a stroke, arthritis or a broken limb in a cast find it very difficult to bring both ends of a brassiere together and can often require help to dress.
- The bra-angel holds one end of your bra in the hook at the end of the adjustable arm
- The bra-angel hangs around your neck and is held steady by placing your chin against the heart-shape pad
- With the bra-angel in-place and one end of the bra attached to the hook, you can easily pull the other around your back and clasp the bra hooks
- The bra-angel "gives you a hand" when you need extra help with personal dressing problems!
- Flexible collar to fit all sizes.
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Dressing Aids - 16530|
|Style||Independent Living, Special Needs, ADA - 265|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.