Monterey Children's Six Drawer Dresser
Do you know a small person who needs big storage? The Monterey Children's Six Drawer Dresser is perfectly designed to fit in small, kid-sized bedrooms, and offers big space-saving potential. Kids can store all their clothing and other items in the six drawers and not worry about losing valuable space to play in. Attractive, durable and compact, this dresser is perfect for the child in your life. Liven up your bedroom's décor by coordinating it with other members of the Monterey Bedroom Collection!
- Interior drawer dimensions: 18.5"W x 12.5"Back-to-Front x 5"H
- Detailed with curved top edges, side moldings, a scalloped base panel and solid dark pewter knobs
- Drawers run smoothly on metal glides with built-in safety stops
- Clear lacquered real wood drawer sides
- Finished in durable laminate
- Constructed from CARB-compliant, laminated composite woods with a sturdy MDF backer
- Ships ready to assemble, includes an instruction booklet for easy assembly
- Five-year manufacturer’s limited warranty on parts
- Proudly manufactured in North America
|Materials:||CARB-compliant, laminated composite woods/MDF|
|Listing:||Quick Ship, Duty Free in Canada|
|Warranty||Limited 5-year manufacturer's warranty on parts|
|Dresser or Chest Type||Double|
Narrow your search results by the desired number of drawers for your new piece of furniture.
|Number of Drawers||Six Drawer|
|Dresser or Chest Type||Kid's|
Some products are shipped to your door step assembled while others may require light assembly.
|Assembly Required||Ready to Assemble|
Furniture distressing is the act of making a piece look as though it is worn out or antique. This style has become a very popular finish in the industry. Narrow your results here by whether or not you desire a distressed finish.
|Dresser or Chest Type||Horizontal|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.