Sonoma Five-Drawer Chest
Get back to basics with the Sonoma 5 Drawer Chest. This modern twist on the classic bedroom piece accommodates five drawers worth of your clothing. It’s a great choice for those who want furniture with both contemporary looks and huge storage potential. Make this chest a staple among your bedroom furnishings. Coordinate it with other space-saving pieces from the Sonoma Bedroom Collection!
- Detailed with curved top edges, an arched base panel and solid brushed nickel knobs
- Drawers run smoothly on metal glides with built-in safety stops
- Clear lacquered real wood drawer sides
- Finished in durable laminate
- Constructed from CARB-compliant, laminated composite woods with a sturdy MDF backer
- Ships ready to assemble, includes an instruction booklet for easy assembly
- Five-year manufacturer’s limited warranty on parts
- Includes a tipping restraint
- Internal Dimensions: 24.75"W x 12.5"Back-To-Front x 5"H (each drawer)
- Proudly manufactured in North America
|Materials:||CARB-compliant, laminated composite woods/MDF|
|Listing:||Quick Ship, Duty Free in Canada|
|Warranty||Limited 5-year manufacturer's warranty on parts|
This option allows you to filter for home bars that can be used outside or that are commercial grade
Some products are shipped to your door step assembled while others may require light assembly.
|Assembly Required||Ready to Assemble|
Furniture distressing is the act of making a piece look as though it is worn out or antique. This style has become a very popular finish in the industry. Narrow your results here by whether or not you desire a distressed finish.
Dressers are offered in different configurations depending on your needs. Narrow your results by the dresser shape, purpose, and/or where it will be placed in your room.
|Dresser or Chest Type||Vertical|
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Bedroom Dressers - 1026|
|Style||Transitional - 15|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.