Sonoma Children's Six Drawer Dresser
Designed and scaled for a child’s room, the Sonoma Children’s Six Drawer Dresser is perfectly suited to the kid in your life. Store away all your kid’s clothes, linens and more in the six drawers, and keep a favorite toy on top. Compact and hardy, this drawer is the youthful companion your child’s bedroom has been waiting for. Coordinate it with other space-saving pieces from the Sonoma Bedroom Collection!
- Detailed with curved top edges, an arched base panel and solid brushed nickel knobs
- Drawers run smoothly on metal glides with built-in safety stops
- Clear lacquered real wood drawer sides
- Finished in durable laminate
- Includes a tipping restraint
- Constructed from CARB-compliant, laminated composite woods with a sturdy MDF backer
- Ships ready to assemble, includes an instruction booklet for easy assembly
- Five-year manufacturer’s limited warranty on parts
- Interior Dimensions: 18.5"W x 12.5"Back-to-Front x 5"H (each drawer)
- Proudly manufactured in North America
|Materials:||CARB-compliant, laminated composite woods/MDF|
|Listing:||Quick Ship, Duty Free in Canada|
|Warranty||Limited 5-year manufacturer's warranty on parts|
Some products are shipped to your door step assembled while others may require light assembly.
|Assembly Required||Ready to Assemble|
Furniture distressing is the act of making a piece look as though it is worn out or antique. This style has become a very popular finish in the industry. Narrow your results here by whether or not you desire a distressed finish.
Dressers are offered in different configurations depending on your needs. Narrow your results by the dresser shape, purpose, and/or where it will be placed in your room.
|Dresser or Chest Type||Double, Horizontal, Kid's|
Narrow your search results by the desired number of drawers for your new piece of furniture.
|Number of Drawers||Six Drawer|
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.