- Manufactured in aluminum anodized with a brass finish
- Mounts directly onto a 2-gang masonry box
- Installs using single pair (power, control, signaling, voice). The distance from Door Box to the Controller may be extended up to 4,000 feet using Cat5E cable.
- Operates two separate entryways
- Distinctive ring for each entryway
- Built in call-waiting
- Front/back door
- Driveway Gates
- Remote Entryways
- Delivery Docks
- Marine Docks
- Secured Facilities
- Senior Housing
- Disabled Housing
Simple: when a visitor presses the button on the door box, the telephones will ring with a distinctive ring to let you know someone is at the door. Just simply pick up the telephone and you are automatically connected to that door. If you are on the telephone and a visitor comes to your door, you will hear a distinctive call-waiting tone. Press the "flash" key or hook switch your telephone and the built in call-waiting on your DOORBELL FON™ will switch you to the door and place your outside call on hold. When you are finished talking to the door just press the "flash" key or hook switch and connect back to the outside call. When you're done with you call just hang up your telephone. It is that simple.
See spec sheets below for additional information
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.