Standard Duty Non-Handed Residential Lever
Copper Creek M-Series Levers provide excellent value. These locksets are manufactured to the highest standards using the finest materials available. They are time tested to meet the toughest national building codes for new construction.
- Features round corner adjustable latches that fit most doors, nickel plated bolts and easy installation
- Standard replacement for most residential construction
- Meets ANSI/BHMA grade-3
- Door thickness: 1.375" to 2"
- Cross bore: 2.125"
- Door backset: 2.125"
- Passage Function - both levers always free turning. No locking operation.
- Privacy Function - Inside turn button locks or unlocks both levers.
- Entry Function - Key or inside turn button locks or unlocks both levers.
- 1/2 Dummy Function - Used as a pull handle only. No latching function.
|Warranty||Limited lifetime mechanical warranty and 5 year finish warranty|
Commercial grade door hardware can be used for any residential application but has been tested based on performance benchmarks: Operational, Strength, Cycle, Security, Material Evaluations, and Finish, where products receive Grade 1; the highest grade possible; Grade 2, or a Grade 3.
|Commercial Grade||Grade 3|
Choose from the different types of functions we offer for all of our door levers.
|Door Lever Type||Keyed Entrance Lever Handles, Passage Door Levers, Privacy Door Levers|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Door Levers - 3814|
|Style||Classic - 224|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.