Standard Duty Non-Handed Residential Lever
Copper Creek P-Series non-handed levers are unique to the industry. These locksets are manufactured to the highest standards using the finest materials available. They are time tested to meet the toughest national building codes for new construction.
- Features solid brass cylinders (when keyed), round corner adjustable latches that fit most doors, nickel plated bolts, screw alignment adapters for easy installation and decorative rosettes
- Step up replacement for most residential construction
- Meets ANSI/BHMA grade-2
- Door thickness: 1.375" to 2"
- Cross bore: 2.125"
- Door backset: Adjustable 2.375" - 2.75"
- Passage Function - both levers always free turning. No locking operation.
- Privacy Function - Inside turn button locks or unlocks both levers.
- Entry Function - Key or inside turn button locks or unlocks both levers.
- 1/2 Dummy Function - Used as a pull handle only. No latching function.
|Warranty||Limited lifetime mechanical warranty and 10 year finish warrantyCopper Creek P-Series non-handed levers are unique to the industry. These locksets are manufactured to the highest standards using the|
Choose from the different types of functions we offer for all of our door levers.
|Door Lever Type||Passage Door Levers, Privacy Door Levers|
|Knob Diameter:||4¾ inches|
|Rosette Diameter:||2.5625 inches|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.