Iron Art products are handforged in Poland and evocative of traditional, Old World ironworking methods.
- All Iron Art Mortise Cylinder Locksets, except dummy sets, include cylinder locks.
- Designed for 1¾" doors only; minimum 4½" stile width.
- Hand of doors (left-hand, right-hand, opens in or out) must be specified; see configuration options.
- Dummy sets available, but without cylinder hole or turnpiece; see configuration options.
- Product is also available in a natural iron finish, black iron finish, and split-finish; see finish options to select.
Backplate dimensions: 9-7/8" x 2-3/8", Lever projection: 2-3/8"
Choose from the different types of functions we offer for all of our door levers.
|Door Lever Type||Keyed Entrance Lever Handles|
Knowing the thickness of the door is crucial when installing door hardware.
|Door Thickness||1 1/2-in to 1 3/4-in|
The locking mechanism is important to know if you are replacing a door handle. A mortise lockset requires special installation involving one hole in the door, while a tubular lockset requires two that are separated.
|Locking Mechanism||Mortise Lock|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Front Door Handles - 721|
|Style||Rustic - 119|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB135 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 12/25/2014 12:15:33 PM