Grade 2 Cylindrical Locksets
S. Parker heavy duty cylindrical locks are available in entry, passage, privacy and storeroom/classroom functions. These locks meet ANSI-A156-2, Series 4000, Grade 2 specifications, and include SC-1 keyway #1145, or Arrow keyway K. The tumbler is a six pin keyed to five pins, and the exit from the inside is immediate, for panic-resistant use. All come with 2 3/4" backset.
- The keyed sets have a deadlatch
- Two threaded spin-on roses are supplied
- The locks will accept AWI or Lori plugs, and the keyed alike numbering system allows the buyer to keep and repeat the same key order for later orders
- All parts, screws and installation instruction are included in the color coded packaging that makes stock-keeping easy
- Specifications include latch plates that are 1 1/8" x 2 1/4" in size, 3" diameter rosettes, and a 4 7/8" x 1 1/4" A.S.A. strike included in the package. The latch has a 1/2" solid brass latch bolt projection, is 3/4" in diameter, and the locks fit doors from 1 3/8" to 1 3/4" thick
- What's in the box: Ball knob, latch bolt, 4-7/8" ANSI strike
|Door Thickness:||1-3/8-in to 1-3/4-in thick|
Commercial grade door hardware can be used for any residential application but has been tested based on performance benchmarks: Operational, Strength, Cycle, Security, Material Evaluations, and Finish, where products receive Grade 1; the highest grade possible; Grade 2, or a Grade 3.
|Commercial Grade||Grade 2|
|Door Handle Material||Steel|
Knowing the type of door knob will help determine how the door will function upon installation.
|Door Knob Type||Keyed Entrance Doorknobs, Passage Doorknobs, Privacy Doorknobs|
Knowing the thickness of the door is crucial when installing door hardware.
|Door Thickness||1 1/2-in to 1 3/4-in, 1 3/8-in to 1 1/2-in|
The locking mechanism is important to know if you are replacing a door handle. A mortise lockset requires special installation involving one hole in the door, while a tubular lockset requires two that are separated.
|Locking Mechanism||Tubular Locks|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.