Round Crystal Door Knobset with Solid Brass Shank
A period authentic reproduction, this knobset has a shiny star centered in the crystal knob giving it a sparkling and appealing look. This knobset will surely spruce up the door and greatly enhance the decor of any restoration project. This knob complements the decor from the Colonial, Victorian, and Arts and Crafts eras.
- Shank has two (2) set screws for a strong and secure hold on the spindle
- Each set comes with two (2) knobs, one (1) spindle and four (4) set screws
- Height of shank/base: 1.125" (28.6 mm)
- Shank diameter at base: .625" (16.13 mm)
- Spindle length: 3.5" (89.1 mm)
- Spindle width: .266" (7 mm)
|Materials:||Crystal, Solid Brass|
|Door Handle Material||Lead Crystal|
Knowing the type of door knob will help determine how the door will function upon installation.
|Door Knob Type||Passage Doorknobs|
The locking mechanism is important to know if you are replacing a door handle. A mortise lockset requires special installation involving one hole in the door, while a tubular lockset requires two that are separated.
|Locking Mechanism||No Lock|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.