Octagonal Crystal Door Knobset with Solid Brass Shank
A classical authentic period reproduction, the crystal makes the knob especially appealing because of the extra shine and clarity it projects. These knobs complement the decor of Victorian, Arts and Crafts, and Colonial styles.
- Shank has two (2) set screws for a strong and secure hold on the spindle
- Each set comes with two (2) knobs, one (1) spindle and four (4) set screws
- Height of shank/base: 1.125" (28.6 mm)
- Shank diameter at base: .625" (16.13 mm)
- Spindle length: 3.5" (89.1 mm)
- Spindle width: .266" (7 mm)
|Materials:||Crystal, Solid Brass|
The locking mechanism is important to know if you are replacing a door handle. A mortise lockset requires special installation involving one hole in the door, while a tubular lockset requires two that are separated.
|Locking Mechanism||No Lock|
|Door Handle Material||Lead Crystal|
Knowing the type of door knob will help determine how the door will function upon installation.
|Door Knob Type||Passage Doorknobs|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.