Beaded Octagon Glass Knob
This glass knobs measure 2 (50 mm) inches in diameter and it has a projection of 2-1/8 (54 mm) inches. Solid brass rosette plates screws directly into the door with four wood screws and measures 3-1/4 inches in diameter.
- Door Width: 1-3/8"
- Comes complete with mounting hardware.
Definition of Door Locks Types:
- Privacy Lock - Door locks that have a push button or thumb turn mechanisms.
- Passage Lock - Knobs or levers with no locking mechanism.
- Single Dummy - One sided knobs or levers which go on a flush door surface.
- Double Dummy - Set of Two knobs or levers which go on a flush door surface.
|Materials:||Solid Brass and Glass|
Knowing the type of door knob will help determine how the door will function upon installation.
|Door Knob Type||Dummy Doorknobs, Passage Doorknobs, Privacy Doorknobs|
Knowing the thickness of the door is crucial when installing door hardware.
|Door Thickness||1 3/8-in to 1 1/2-in|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.