Standard Duty Residential Door Knob
Copper Creek M-Series knobs provide excellent value. These locksets are manufactured to the highest standards using the finest materials available. They are time tested to meet the toughest national building codes for new construction.
- Features round corner adjustable latches that fit most doors, nickel plated bolts and easy installation
- Standard replacement for most residential construction
- Meets ANSI/BHMA grade-3
- Door thickness: 2.375"
- Cross bore: 2.175"
- Door backset: 2.375"
- Diameter: 2.5625" (rosette); 2.1875" (knob)
- Passage Function - both levers always free turning. No locking operation.
- Privacy Function - Inside turn button locks or unlocks both levers.
- Entry Function - Key or inside turn button locks or unlocks both levers.
- 1/2 Dummy Function - Used as a pull handle only. No latching function.
|Warranty||Limited lifetime mechanical warranty and 10 year finish warranty|
Commercial grade door hardware can be used for any residential application but has been tested based on performance benchmarks: Operational, Strength, Cycle, Security, Material Evaluations, and Finish, where products receive Grade 1; the highest grade possible; Grade 2, or a Grade 3.
|Commercial Grade||Grade 3|
|Door Handle Material||Solid Brass|
Knowing the type of door knob will help determine how the door will function upon installation.
|Door Knob Type||Passage Doorknobs, Privacy Doorknobs|
Knowing the thickness of the door is crucial when installing door hardware.
|Door Thickness||1 1/2-in to 1 3/4-in, 1 3/8-in to 1 1/2-in, Greater than 1 3/4-in|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Door Knobs - 3813|
|Style||Classic - 224|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.