Ball Residential Entry Knob and Low Profile Single Cylinder Deadbolt
Copper Creek Combo packs provide extreme value. These locksets are manufactured to the highest standards using the finest materials available. They are time tested to meet the toughest national building codes for new construction.
- Knobs & deadbolts feature: 4-way drive-in adjustable latches that fit most doors, a full 1-in throw deadbolt and an ADA turn piece
- Lockset meets ANSI/BHMA grade-3
- Door backset: Adjustable 2.375-in to 2.75-in
- Door thickness: 1.375-in to 2-in
- Cross bore: 2.175-in
- Projection: 2.375-in (knob); 1.0625-in (deadbolt)
- Diameter: 1.9375-in (knob); 2.5625-in (rosette & deadbolt)
|Listing:||Quick Ship, ADA|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime mechanical warranty and 10 year finish warranty|
Commercial grade door hardware can be used for any residential application but has been tested based on performance benchmarks: Operational, Strength, Cycle, Security, Material Evaluations, and Finish, where products receive Grade 1; the highest grade possible; Grade 2, or a Grade 3.
|Commercial Grade||Grade 3|
|Door Handle Material||Solid Brass|
Knowing the thickness of the door is crucial when installing door hardware.
|Door Thickness||1 1/2-in to 1 3/4-in, 1 3/8-in to 1 1/2-in, Greater than 1 3/4-in|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.