Barrier Free Door Closer
S. Parker’s Barrier Free line of door closers presents a 25 year warranty, meets ANSI Grade 1 A-156.4 standards. These closers are specifically designed with the physically impaired in mind, and help meet ADA standards, while easing access for the disabled.
- Barrier Free (BF) models allow reductions in spring power so that door opening is easier for the disabled
- Non-handed for use on right or left hand doors
- Needle bearings give smooth operation and long life
- Two separate valves give adjustable closing and latching speeds
- Rack and pinion mechanism
- The cover is corrosion resistant
- Each unit is packed with a parallel arm bracket
- Comes with a full cover to hide screws and spindles
- With backcheck
- Allen Key adjustment
|Materials:||Aluminum Cast Body|
|Housing Height||1.01-in to 3-in|
Commercial grade door hardware can be used for any residential application but has been tested based on performance benchmarks: Operational, Strength, Cycle, Security, Material Evaluations, and Finish, where products receive Grade 1; the highest grade possible; Grade 2, or a Grade 3.
|Commercial Grade||Grade 1|
|Hand for Door Closer||Interchangeable|
|Housing Length||8.001-in to 16-in|
|Housing Width||1.001-in to 8-in|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Door Closers - 1462|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.