Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLive Chat
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
The Pet Loo is your backyard in a box. This portable indoor/outdoor toilet works for dogs, cats, and small pets.
- Convenient, portable pet toilet for use almost anywhere
- Easy to train your pet to use the Pet Loo
- Ideal for apartments, potty training, and occasions when you can’t let your pet out
- Top layer of synthetic grass allows urine to drain through into the base
- Reinforced base is slightly angled so urine trickles down into the waste container.
- Waste container catches the urine and is removable for easy cleanup
- To clean up your pet’s waste, remove the waste container and dump the urine in your toilet or yard.
- Waste container holds 2 liters of liquid and is made of a material that reduces odor
- For even easier cleanup, place a Pee Pod into the waste container
- These disposable pods are lined with Wee Sponge powder that solidifies into a gel when it comes in contact with liquid, effectively trapping urine and odors
- For your pet’s solid waste, use a pooper scooper or a poop bag
- Appealing to dogs-- feels like real grass
- Reinforced base easily supports pet’s weight
- Removable container for easy cleanup
- Alternative to pee pads and litter boxes
- Easy to keep clean—wipe with warm water
- Optional Pee Pod powder traps liquid and odor
- Daily: Pour warm water over the grass to flush out extra urine
- 2-3 times per week: Spray the Pet Loo and grass with Wee Care and allow it to dry
- Weekly: Thoroughly spray the Pet Loo with Wee Care and leave it for 5-10 minutes. Remove the grass and wash down the entire unit with a hose, shower, or sink sprayer. Allow it to dry completely
- Corrugated tray base
- Waste container
- Grass pad
|Weight:||5 - 34 Pounds|
This field allows you to shop by the type of dog training supplies needed to make your dog fit and well-behaved. Shop for behavioral training aids, such as bark collars; agility training aids for getting your dog into shape; sport training products for helping your dog become a trustful hunting companion; house-breaking aids for help potty training or controlling accidents; and in-ground fences to prevent your dog from wandering away from home.
|Type of Dog Training Supplies||Housebreaking Aids|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Dog Training - 3895|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 12/22/2014 1:25:34 AM