18" Portable Dishwasher
Spacious cavity loads up to eight standard place settings. Features easy controls, durable stainless steel interior and water temperature up to 154°F. Quick connect to most kitchen faucets eliminates the need for direct plumbing or permanent installation.
Features and Functions
- Time Delay Feature: allows you to program operation at a later start time (1-24 hours)
- Error Alarm: displays fault codes
- Rinse Aid Warning Indicator: refill reminder on rinse aid
- Stainless Steel Interior
- 6 Wash Programs: All-in-1, Heavy, Normal, Light , Rinse and Speed
- Faucet adapter included for quick and simple connection
- Automatic detergent and rinse agent dispenser
- Up to 8 standard place settings
- Concealed heating element
- Adjustable upper basket
- Energy Star
- Input voltage: 120V / 60Hz
- Energy consumption: 295kwh/yr
- Water consumption (normal cycle): 3.65 gallons
- Power consumption: 110W
- Noise level (normal): 55dB
- Drain tube length: 3 ft
- Net weight 121.3 lbs
- Gross weight 136.7 lbs
|Materials:||Stainless Steel, PVC|
|Listing:||Quick Ship, CSA Listed, Energy Efficient|
Choose the color of Dishwasher to best fit your kitchen.
|Dishwasher Color||Black, Stainless Steel, White|
This option allows you to select a dishwasher based on if it has a delayed wash cycle. Delayed wash cycles allow you to schedule your dishwasher to run at a later time.
|Dishwasher Delay Wash||With Delay Wash|
This filter allows you to select a dishwasher based on if it has a gentle wash cycle. Gentle wash cycles are typically used to wash dishes that are more delicate. It is a lower setting of water pressure, creating a light wash.
|Dishwasher Gentle Cycle||With Gentle Cycle|
The heavy duty cycle on a dishwasher is mostly used for pots and pans. This cycle uses harder water pressure.
|Dishwasher Heavy Duty Cycle||With Heavy Duty Cycle|
The quick rinse cycle of a dishwasher is used to gently rinse dishes which have been mostly cleaned off before being put in.
|Dishwasher Quick Rinse||With Quick Rinse|
The dishwasher tub material correlates with the decibel of the dishwasher. Plastic tubs generally have a higher decibel range than stainless steel tubs.
|Dishwasher Tub Material||Plastic, Stainless Steel|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.