Sunpentown SD-2201 Countertop Dishwasher
Perfect for apartments, office kitchens or any small-sized kitchens; offers full-size power in a compact design. With a height of only 17.24", this unit will fit between most countertop and cabinetry. Spacious cavity loads up to six standard place settings. Features easy controls, durable stainless steel interior and water temperature up to 148°F. Quick connect to most kitchen faucets eliminates the need for direct plumbing or permanent installation.
Features and Functions
- Durable stainless steel interior
- 6 wash cycles (heavy, normal, light, glass, speed, soak)
- Dish rack and silverware basket
- Up to 6 standard place settings capacity
- User friendly controls
- Automatic detergent and rinse agent dispenser
- Faucet adapter included for quick and simple connection
- Input voltage 120V / 60Hz
- Energy consumption 220kwh/yr
- Water consumption (normal cycle) 14.5L / 3.8 gallons
- Input / Element wattage 680W / 600W
- Noise level 55dB
- Power cord length 4.5 ft
- Drain tube length 5 ft
- Net weight 48.5 lbs
- Gross weight 58 lbs
|Materials:||Stainless Steel, PVC|
The decibel range measures the intensity of a sound. The lower the decibel is the quieter it is. Total silence is 0 decibels while 110 decibels is about the sound of a car alarm.
|Dishwasher Decibel Range||Standard (51 and Above)|
|Dishwasher Features||Gentle Cycle, Heavy Duty Cycle|
The dishwasher tub material correlates with the decibel of the dishwasher. Plastic tubs generally have a higher decibel range than stainless steel tubs.
|Dishwasher Tub Material||Stainless Steel|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.