The Samsung DW7933LRA Energy Star 24" Dishwasher with Hard Food Dispenser is engineered to deliver washing cycles that are rated among the quietest in its class. With a 6-layer door and special insulation system, operational noise is significantly muted. There are only 4 gallons used per cycle to save on water usage. Plus, a fan driven condenser uses heat and suction to evaporate water more quietly than heat alone. Also notable is the adjustable racking with flexible design for tall/oversized objects and the Hard Food Dispenser which ensures that you never need to pre-rinse your dishes again by easily disposing all solid food particles. Using less than 295 kWh of power per year, this unit exceeds the 2012 Energy Star guidelines, making it all around a excellent addition to a kitchen.
- Our powerful dishwasher is engineered to deliver washing cycles that are rated among the quietest in its class
- Now it’s possible to talk on the phone or converse with guests in the kitchen with the six-layer door and special insulation system significantly minimizing noise during operation
- Our advanced system allows for easier disposal of solid food particles, while heavy foods are easily washed away without any pre-rinsing or scrubbing involved
- Adjustable racking with flexible design allows you to make room for tall and oversized objects
- Foldable tines makes it easier to load large items
- There are only 4.0 gallons used per cycle to save on water usage, and a fan-driven condenser uses heat and suction to evaporate water more quietly than heat alone
- 14 place-settings capacity
- 2 piece silverware basket
- Front control panel with cycle progress indicator and rinse refill indicator
- 4 wash cycles
- 4 control buttons
- Anti-bacterial NSF-Certified sanitize option
- 3 spray-wash arms (upper, middle, and lower)
- Hidden heat element reduces the risk of melting plastic
- Audible end of cycle signal and last cycle memory
- UL listed, Energy Star rated, and NSF-Certified
- Package contents: dishwasher, manual, warranty
|Listing:||, , Quick Ship|
|Warranty||1 year parts/labor; 5 years on printed circuit board and interior nylon racks; Limited lifetime on stainless steel door liner and tub leakage|
The decibel range measures the intensity of a sound. The lower the decibel is the quieter it is. Total silence is 0 decibels while 110 decibels is about the sound of a car alarm.
|Dishwasher Decibel Range||Quiet (46-50)|
|Dishwasher Features||Built-In Filtration, Hard Food Disposer, Hard Food Disposer & Filtration, Heavy Duty Cycle|
The dishwasher tub material correlates with the decibel of the dishwasher. Plastic tubs generally have a higher decibel range than stainless steel tubs.
|Dishwasher Tub Material||Stainless Steel|
|Depth with Door Open:||4 feet 7.38 inches|
|Door Shut (w/o Handle):||24½ inches|
|Door Shut (w/ Handle):||24½ inches|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.