LG LDS5040 Energy Star 50-Decibel Built-in Dishwasher with Hard Food Disposer and Stainless Steel Tub
LG Energy Star Semi-Integrated Dishwasher with Flexible EasyRack System
The LG LDS5040BB Energy Star Semi-Integrated Dishwasher with Flexible EasyRack System has a spacious stainless steel interior. The Flexible EasyRack System allows you to fit up to 14 place-settings worth of dishes (including stemware) into the dishwasher at once, making this the perfect appliance for large families or people who love to entertain.
The upper rack’s height can be changed with just a couple of easy touches to accommodate extra tall items in the lower racks, and the tines throughout the dishwasher are color coded to make loading a snap. Other innovative features include LG’s SenseClean Wash System, and Hybrid Condensing drying system.
- Energy Star qualified
- 50 dB LoDecibel quiet operation
- Semi-Integrated controls with time-remaining LED display
- NeveRust stainless steel tub
- Slim DirectDrive motor with 10-year limited warranty
- Safety water overflow detector
- EasyRack Plus with capacity for 14 total place settings
- BPA-free nylon, color-coded foldable tines in both upper and lower rack
- 3-in-1 detachable cutlery basket
- One-touch height adjustable upper rack
- 5 preset wash cycles (PowerScrub, Normal, Delicate, Quick, Upper Only)
- Upper rack only wash mode
- Delay wash (up to 19 hours)
- SenseClean wash system with multi-level wash direction
- NSF-certified sanitary rinse
- Hybrid condensing drying system
- Child lock
- Package Contents: dishwasher, manual, warranty
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
|Warranty||1 year labor, 2 years parts, 5 years on the control board and rack parts, 10 years on the direct drive motor, Lifetime on the stainless steel tub and door liner|
The decibel range measures the intensity of a sound. The lower the decibel is the quieter it is. Total silence is 0 decibels while 110 decibels is about the sound of a car alarm.
|Dishwasher Decibel Range||Quiet (46-50)|
|Dishwasher Features||Delay Wash, Gentle Cycle, Heavy Duty Cycle|
The dishwasher tub material correlates with the decibel of the dishwasher. Plastic tubs generally have a higher decibel range than stainless steel tubs.
|Dishwasher Tub Material||Stainless Steel|
|Depth with Door Open:||4 feet 2½ inches|
|Depth (Including Handles):||27.13 inches|
|Depth (Excluding Handles):||24.63 inches|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.