Energy Star Fully-Integrated Dishwasher with Flexible EasyRack Plus
LG LDF7551 Energy Star Fully-Integrated Dishwasher with Flexible EasyRack Plus can handle anything your dishes serve up. The innovative EasyRack Plus system easily adjusts with color coded, fully adjustable tines. With flexibility and convenience like flip-up stemware racks and a unique utensil basket this rack system can shift to handle any load of dishes to insure optimal cleaning performance. Equipped with LoDecibel operation you get 45dB of quiet cleaning.
Plus with SenseClean wash system, Dual wash mode, and NSF-Certified sanitary rinse and enough room for 14 place settings, you may begin to realize that it is more than just a dishwasher, it is something better.
- Energy Star qualified dishwasher with 14 place-setting capacity
- 7 wash cycles include steam power, normal, quick & dry, quick wash, rinse only, steam delicate and steam dual
- EasyRack Plus with adjustable color coded tines
- One-touch height-adjustable upper rack
- Hidden SmoothTouch control panel with LED display
- 2 SignaLight LED cycle indicator lights
- Delay start up to 19 hours
- Child safety lock
- SenseClean wash system
- Dual wash mode
- Hybrid condensing drying system
- 3-stage filtration system
- Safety water overflow detector
- LoDecibel quiet operation
- Slim DirectDrive motor
- Stainless steel tub
- Includes: dishwasher, manual, warranty
Note: Free shipping includes white glove delivery to the room of your choice. Does not include installation.
|Listing:||, , NSF Listed|
|Warranty||1 year labor and 2 years parts, 5 years parts on control board and rack, 10 years parts on motor, limited lifetime parts on door liner and tub|
The decibel range measures the intensity of a sound. The lower the decibel is the quieter it is. Total silence is 0 decibels while 110 decibels is about the sound of a car alarm.
|Dishwasher Decibel Range||Whisper Quiet (45 and under)|
The dishwasher tub material correlates with the decibel of the dishwasher. Plastic tubs generally have a higher decibel range than stainless steel tubs.
|Dishwasher Tub Material||Stainless Steel|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.