Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLive Chat
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Tear-Drop Upholstered Stack Chair
National Public Seating is a furniture manufacture dedicated to providing the highest quality seating products which cater to every institutional furniture necessity.
- 2-in thick cushion seat with fabric upholstery on a beautiful chrome frame
- 7/8-in Square-tube 18 gauge steel frame
- 5/8-in under-seat H-braces
- Steel Standard: ASTMA513
- Foam Standard: 1.8-Lb density, 46 ILD
- Molded foam seats, featuring a comfortable contour curve
- Concealed back for a more refined look
- The Teflon coated fabric is resilient 100% polypropylene rated to 72,000 double rubs
- Plywood core seat and back
- Self-leveling steel floor glides for smooth movement
- Chairs Exceed BIFMA standards
- Teflon treated, Cal 117 rated
|Materials:||Metal, Foam, Plywood|
|Listing:||Made in USA|
|Warranty||10 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
This option allows you to filter for home bars that can be used outside or that are commercial grade
|Application||Commercial, Indoor, Residential|
Narrow your results by products with or without arms
Some products are shipped to your door step assembled while others may require light assembly.
Furniture distressing is the act of making a piece look as though it is worn out or antique. This style has become a very popular finish in the industry. Narrow your results here by whether or not you desire a distressed finish.
|Seat Width:||15 inches|
|Seat Height:||18 inches|
|Seat Depth:||15½ inches|
|Height:||3 feet 1¼ inches|
View more coordinating items
You Save $15.68
You Save $54.59
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW80 DBServer: DB10 Created On: 12/20/2014 5:54:34 PM