Skylark® Preset Dimmers are composed of an on/off switch with a light level selector slider. Some models are available with a built-in LED soft-glow night light. Additional consideration should be given for whether your fixture will be controlled from one or two or more locations; both single-pole and 3-way dimmers are available.
- Incandescent Line-Voltage, Electronic Low-Voltage, or Magnetic Low-Voltage.
- Incandescent Line-Voltage dimmers have a maximum of 600 or 1000 watts
- Electronic Low-Voltage dimmers have a maximum of 300 watts and require a neutral wire connection
- Magnetic Low-Voltage dimmers have a maximum of 600VA (450 watts)
- All dimmers have a mechanical air-gap to disconnect load power
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, LED, Energy Saving, CSA Listed|
|Load Type||Incandescent Line Voltage|
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Customers Ultimately Buy
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.