The Maestro IR™ Dimmer features microprocessor technology with an Infrared Receiver and fits into standard designer wallplate openings. The Maestro IR™ Dimmer is composed of a captive button and rocker switch, and features LEDs that indicate light level and glow softly as a locator light in the dark. IR Transmitter with a 30 foot range (available separately).
- Incandescent Line-Voltage or Magnetic Low-Voltage.
- Single-pole or 3-way wiring for easy installation.
- Two taps on the button brings the lights on to full brightness
- Press and hold the button to set the delay before the lights go off
- The Remote Control IR Transmitter functions in the same manner as the base unit
- Front accessible Service Switch (FASS™) to disconnect the load from power
- Incandescent Line-Voltage dimmers have a minimum load of 40 watts and maximum of 600 or 1000 watts
- Magnetic Low-Voltage dimmers have a minimum load of 40 watts and maximum of 600VA (450 watts) or 1000VA (800 watts)
- For remote control dimming in multigang or electronic low-voltage applications the Spacer System® is recommended.
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, LED, Energy Saving, CSA Listed|
|Load Type||Incandescent Line Voltage, Incandescent/Magnetic Low Voltage|
Customers Ultimately Buy
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.