The Maestro IR™ dimmer package features microprocessor technology that fits standard designer wallplate openings. The Maestro IR™ is composed of a captive button and rocker switch, and features LEDs that indicate light level and glow softly as a locator light in the dark. The Multi-location package includes an additional accessory Dimmer. Both packages include one Remote Control infrared transmitter with a 30’ range.
- The Maestro IR™ Dimmer Package features either a single or multi-location, 600 watt, Incandescent Line-Voltage dimmer.
- Single-Gang wallplates are included
- Two taps on the button brings the lights on to full brightness
- Press and hold the button to set the delay before the lights go off
- The Remote Control functions in the same manner as the base unit.
- Front accessible Service Switch (FASS™) to disconnect the load from power
- Incandescent Line-Voltage dimmer has a minimum load of 40 watts and maximum of 600 watts
- For remote control dimming in multigang or electronic low-voltage applications the Spacer System® is recommended.
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||LED, Energy Saving, CSA Listed|
|Light Control Type||Dimmers|
|Load Type||Incandescent Line Voltage|
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.