High-tech multi-location “Smart Dimmer" with a new look.
The Maestro® dimmer collection features microprocessor technology that fits standard designer wallplate opening. For a complete set you must purchase a wallplate. The Maestro® is composed of a captive button and rocker switch, and features LEDs that indicate light level and glow softly as a locator light in the dark. Maestro® dimmers use standard single-pole or 3-way wiring for easy installation.
- Two taps on the button brings the lights on to full brightness
- Press and hold the button to set the delay before the lights go off
- Choose to lock-in a preset or turn on the last light level
- Multi-location dimming from up to ten locations
- Front accessible Service Switch (FASS™) to disconnect the load from power
- Incandescent Line-Voltage dimmers have a minimum load of 40 watts and maximum of 600 or 1000 watts
- Electronic Low-Voltage dimmers have a minimum load of 5 watts and maximum of 600 watts and require a neutral wire connection.
- Magnetic Low-Voltage dimmers have a minimum load of 40 watts and maximum of 600VA (450 watts) or 1000VA (800 watts)
Note: Not for use with mechanical 3-way or 4-way switches. For multi-location dimming or switching, use one Maestro® Multi-Location Dimmer and up to nine accessory Dimmers or accessory Switches. Derating is required if dimmers are ganged. Please contact customer service for quantity orders. Wallplate is not included in dimmer price, and must be purchased to complete set.
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, LED, Energy Saving, CSA Listed|
|Light Control Type||Dimmers|
|Load Type||Electronic Low Voltage, Incandescent Line Voltage|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers who bought this item also bought
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Customers Ultimately Buy
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.