The Ariadni® dimmers are composed of a captive traditional toggle switch and linear-slide dimmer and some models feature a built-in soft-glow night light. Ariadni® dimmers are available based on your fixture type: Incandescent Line-Voltage or Magnetic Low-Voltage. Additional consideration should be given for whether your fixture will be controlled from one or two or more locations; both single-pole and 3-way dimmers are available.
- Incandescent Line-Voltage dimmers have a maximum of 600 or 1000 watts
- 600 watt Line-Voltage models feature screw and push-in terminals
- 1000 watt models feature wire connection.
- Magnetic Low-Voltage dimmers have a maximum of 600VA (450 watts) and feature screw terminals.
- Mechanical air-gap to disconnect load power
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Energy Saving, CSA Listed|
|Light Control Type||Dimmers|
|Load Type||Incandescent Line Voltage|
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Customers Ultimately Buy
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.