Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLive Chat
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
The Hisense Energy Star 70-Pt 2-Speed Dehumidifier removes 70-pt of damaging moisture per day from spaces up to 1500 sq ft. Three operating modes plus the built-in pump function make it a versatile choice.
- Removes up to 70-pt of moisture from the air every 24 hours
- Operates at very low temperature (38F°)
- 3 modes include manual set, continuous and auto dry
- Electronic controls allows you easily to control the humidity level in your home
- 24-hour auto on/off timer
- Digital display shows relative humidity or time
- Auto restart restores unit to last setting used when power was disrupted
- Full-tank indicator light alerts you to when the front-mounted water tank needs to be emptied
- Automatic shut-off when 2-gal water tank is full
- Pumps water upward to drain out a basement window or into a sink using a standard garden hose (not included)
- Washable air filter with a "clean filter" indicator light
- Caster wheels make moving this unit a breeze
- Power cord storage (6 ft.)
|Warranty||1 year parts and labor, 2-5 year sealed system parts only|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
A tag is a keyword assigned to a product which helps describe the item and allows it to be found by other customers
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Dehumidifiers - 2153|
|Style||Modern - 3|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB125 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 12/18/2014 10:28:36 AM