The Hisense DH-35K1SJE5 Energy Star 35-Pint 2-Speed Dehumidifier is an affordable and eco-friendly dehumidifier for medium-sized spaces and operates at temperatures as low as 38 degrees F. This Energy Star-qualified model removes 35 pints of damaging moisture per day. Three operating modes (normal, continuous and auto dry) make it a versatile choice.
Additional features include a programmable timer, adjustable humidistat, and full-tank alert. During the dehumidification process, water accumulates in the tank or is automatically emptied into a drain using a drainage hose such as a standard garden hose (drainage hose not included).
- Energy Star 2-speed (high/low) dehumidifier
- Removes up to 35 pints of moisture from the air every 24 hours
- Operates at very low temperature (38F°)
- 3 modes include normal, continuous and auto dry
- Soft-touch electronic controls allows you easily to control the humidity level in your home
- 24-hour auto on/off timer
- Digital display shows relative humidity, temperature and time
- Auto restart restores unit to last setting used when power was disrupted
- Full-tank indicator light alerts you to when the front-mounted water tank needs to be emptied
- Automatic shut-off when 9.5-pint water tank is full
- Drain hose connection allows for continuous drainage using a standard garden hose (not included)
- Washable air filter with a "clean filter" indicator light
- Lift handle and caster wheels make moving this unit a breeze
- Power cord storage
|Warranty||1 year parts and labor, 2-5 year sealed system parts only|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Dehumidifiers - 2153|
|Style||Modern - 3|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.