The Delaney Co. 3016 Digital Lock Privex KP200 Deadbolt w/ Remote Control
KP200 Digital Deadbolt with Remote Control
- Two types of keyless entry access:
- Remote control
- Keyless entry using a passcode
- Easy programming - Use up to 6 individual codes and 1 master administrator code
- Master pass code and master remote control functions
- Touchpad buttons glow in the dark for nighttime visibility
- Low-battery alert signals time to replace batteries
- Easy to install
- Can be used with most existing knobs, levers and handlesets
- Can replace any standard deadbolt
- Fits any 2-1/8" standard door prep
- Emergency key access
This helps distinguish door hardware that can be used in either commercial or residential applications. Commercial grade door hardware can be used for any residential application but has been tested based on several performance benchmarks. Residential door hardware, on the other hand, still of high quality but is designed to withstand everyday normal wear and tear.
Choose between either a Double Cylinder, a Single Cylinder or an electronic deadbolt. A Double Cylinder is keyed on both the inside and outside, while a Single Cylinder is keyed on the outside but a thumb turn on the inside.
|Deadbolt type||Single Cylinder|
Knowing the thickness of the door is crucial when installing door hardware.
|Door Thickness||1 3/8-in to 2-in|
|Type of Electronic Door Lock||Electronic Deadbolts|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 1/27/2015 8:56:23 PM