The Presomatic deadbolt can replace your existing deadbolt or be installed on a new door installation. Completely mechanical, you'll never have to worry about batteries failing on you, leaving you locked out of your house again. When the Presomatic lock is installed into your door, it becomes an integral part of the installation, making it even more difficult to penetrate the door and nearly impossible to remove the lock itself unlike other lock sets that are mounted on the surface of the door only.
- Deadbolt Lock - Locks manually by pressing the lock button on the interior or the reset button on the exterior.
- Unlocks automatically when the correct combination is entered.
- Night latch Feature - allows the user to lock out other users who know the combination.
- Hardened steel solid free turning bolt, resists being cut.
- Solid cast body fits inside the door for strength & appearance. Flush mounting means the lock cannot be spun or knocked off the door, like surface mount locks can be.
- Large buttons are easy for use by all ages, those with long nails, and some with physical challenges - No knobs to turn!
- Constructed of solid weather resistant materials for years of lasting performance.
- Completely serviceable and rebuildable.
- Marine grade finish lasts for years without tarnishing or fading.
- Great for out-buildings and remote buildings
- Weather resistant, not affected by low or high temperatures
Warranty: All Presomatic Keyless Door Locks are protected by a 1 year warranty against manufacturer defects.
- Custom combinations may not contain the same numbers in a row, ie: 1223 will not work due to the two 2's being "next" to one another, 1232 however will.
- Lock requires 3-7/8-in from the edge of the door, measure to ensure that door accents and trim pieces will not interfere.
- Door Thickness 1-3/4-in - 2-in
|Materials:||Zinc, Stainless Steel, Brass, Steel|
|Listing:||Made in USA|
Commercial grade door hardware can be used for any residential application but has been tested based on performance benchmarks: Operational, Strength, Cycle, Security, Material Evaluations, and Finish, where products receive Grade 1; the highest grade possible; Grade 2, or a Grade 3.
|Commercial Grade||Grade 2|
This helps distinguish door hardware that can be used in either commercial or residential applications. Commercial grade door hardware can be used for any residential application but has been tested based on several performance benchmarks. Residential door hardware, on the other hand, still of high quality but is designed to withstand everyday normal wear and tear.
|Deadbolt Grade||Commercial, Residential|
Choose between either a Double Cylinder, a Single Cylinder or an electronic deadbolt. A Double Cylinder is keyed on both the inside and outside, while a Single Cylinder is keyed on the outside but a thumb turn on the inside.
|Deadbolt type||Single Cylinder|
Knowing the thickness of the door is crucial when installing door hardware.
|Door Thickness||1 1/2-in to 1 3/4-in, Greater than 1 3/4-in|
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.