Copper Creek DBE3410SF Small Format Electronic Deadbolt
Small Format Electronic Push Button Deadbolt
- Electronic deadbolt can be locked or unlocked from outside by entering correct code or manual key
- Deadbolt can be locked or unlocked from inside using manual turn-piece, by remote control or set to lock automatically
- Very easy to program with up to six individual pass codes and one master code
- Elegant profiles with illuminated keypads for easy read night use
- Replaces any standard deadbolt and very easy to install
- Uses 4 standard AA batteries (included)
- Door thickness: 1.375-in to 2-in
- Cross bore: 2.175-in
- Door backset: Adjustable 2.375-in - 2.75-in
Commercial grade door hardware can be used for any residential application but has been tested based on performance benchmarks: Operational, Strength, Cycle, Security, Material Evaluations, and Finish, where products receive Grade 1; the highest grade possible; Grade 2, or a Grade 3.
|Commercial Grade||Grade 3|
Choose between either a Double Cylinder, a Single Cylinder or an electronic deadbolt. A Double Cylinder is keyed on both the inside and outside, while a Single Cylinder is keyed on the outside but a thumb turn on the inside.
|Deadbolt type||Electronic Deadbolts|
|Type of Electronic Door Lock||Electronic Deadbolts|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 1/27/2015 3:48:05 AM