The 2011 NextBolt NX5 High Security Edition is the highest security biometric deadbolt lock available from the biometric industry’s sales leader Actuator Systems.
Never worry about losing or locking your key inside again by using the power of your fingerprint! The High Security Edition has the highest security by including a highly advanced ANSI Grade 1 8-pin horizontal keyway (resistant to all forms of bumping and picking) and extra security by adding two additional hardened steel mounting points. The NextBolt NX5 is the most advanced biometric deadbolt available today and is a stylish, rock solid option for securing your home or office using keyless fingerprint recognition technology for fast entry with maximum security. The deadbolt opens in less than a second and includes an Impact Alarm so if someone tries to break in a high-pitched alarm sounds to alert you and your neighbors and scare off the intruder. Easy to add or delete any user individually (new for 2011) -no more giving out copies of your key or codes. The NextBolt NX5 has a fast enrollment mode (new for 2011) for rapidly adding users for situations such as small businesses where more than a few users are necessary. Holds 99 fingerprints and comes in both Polished Brass and Satin Nickel finishes.
- Latch Type: ANSI grade deadbolt, includes a standard keyway and fits either left or right handed doors.
- Weatherproof designed for outdoor use in temperatures -30 F to 150 F.
- Operates for thousands of openings with just 4 standard AA batteries and does not require you re-enroll when you replace them.
- Two Year warranty.
- The kit includes: ANSI Grade 1, UL 3-hr fire-rated deadbolt, 3 Nickel plated backup keys and an expertly written users guide.
- The NextBolt is CE, FCC, ANSI and UL Certified and works with wood or metal doors of almost any size (up to 2 ¼” thick).
- The entire unit is constructed from beautifully polished hardened steel.
- Assembly level/degree of difficulty: Intermediate.
Choose between either a Double Cylinder, a Single Cylinder or an electronic deadbolt. A Double Cylinder is keyed on both the inside and outside, while a Single Cylinder is keyed on the outside but a thumb turn on the inside.
|Deadbolt type||Electronic Deadbolts|
|Type of Electronic Door Lock||Electronic Deadbolts, Biometric Lock|
Commercial grade door hardware can be used for any residential application but has been tested based on performance benchmarks: Operational, Strength, Cycle, Security, Material Evaluations, and Finish, where products receive Grade 1; the highest grade possible; Grade 2, or a Grade 3.
|Commercial Grade||Grade 1|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.