Rootworks Root Wood Cheese Board
Though referred to as cheese boards there are countless uses for these beautiful hand-carved wooden servers. Great for cheese and crackers of course, but equally handy for antipasto or canapes. Each is hand-crafted and organically shaped, then hand-finished using mulitple coats of natural tung oil.
- Made from environmentally-friendly reclaimed fir stumps with an easy care food-safe lacquer finish
- Each piece is hand-carved by skilled artisans, so no two are exactly alike
- Knots and other natural wood features add unique character to each piece
- Gorgeous wood grain and colors make these great for a wide variety of serving and decorative uses
- Hand wash for best results
- Food-safe lacquer finish
- Oil occasionally with walnut or grapeseed oil
- Approximate dimensions: 12" L x 10" W x 0.5" H
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Cutting Boards - 2294|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.