Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLive Chat
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
until Black Friday. Shop Early Deals Now! Free Shipping @ Any Price
15-Piece Knife Set with Block
Ever wanted to have your own quality cutlery set in the kitchen? Look no further. This essential 15-piece knife and cutlery set with block from Oceanstar is not only practical: it comes with a variety of features.
- Satin-finished high carbon stainless steel blades make the edge fine and sharp
- Handle shape is ergonomically designed triple-riveted to ensure black polypropylene handles are strong and secure
- Full length tang construction gives each knife strength and stability
- Santoku knife with air pocket for easy food release
- Dishwasher safe, but manual cleaning with hot, soapy water is recommended to prolong the lifetime of the blades and keep knives in top shape
- Each triple-riveted handle is beautifully shaped and ergonomically designed to fit smoothly into your hand
- All knives packed in either a traditional natural hardwood or elegant black finished hardwood storage block
- Fourteen slot storage block keeps your knives organized, safe and ready to use
- Set includes: 3-inch paring knife, six 4-1/2-inch steak knives, 5-inch utility knife, 6-inch boning knife, 7-inch santoku knife, 8-inch slicing knife, 8-inch chef’s knife, stainless steel sharpener, shears and hardwood block
|Materials:||High Carbon Stainless Steel/Hardwood|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Cutlery Sets - 2291|
|Style||Traditional - 143|
Black Cutlery Sets
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB121 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 11/25/2014 6:00:35 PM