Get up close to nature with this Leaf Curtain Rod Set.
- Two 5/8-inch diameter poles adjust to accommodate a range of window sizes. The double curtain rod comes complete, including 2 hand-painted finials, 2 steel poles, 2 end caps for rear pole, double brackets and all mounting hardware and installation instructions
- 5/8-inch diameter steel poles attach to brackets with high-quality set screws for a safe and secure installation
- The double brackets have 6.5-in projection (distance from the wall to the tip of the bracket) and 2.5-in clearance (distance from the wall to the rear pole.)
- Our high-quality steel poles attach to our adjustable brackets with high-quality set screws for a safe and secure installation
- Hand-painted finish of the finials and poles will last for many years with only minimal care - simply wipe clean with damp cloth. No harsh cleaning supplies needed
- Usually ships in 7 days
Note: When measuring your windows, remember to consider adding roughly 4-inch to each end (the space the finials will take up). Also consider the stackback space necessary for hanging draperies; stackback space is the width drapery will occupy when fully open.
You can complete your window look with matching holdbacks (set of 2) sold separately as manufacturer model number 58LFHB. If hanging a standard drapery, use our heavy-duty clip rings (set of 7) sold separately as manufacturer model number 58CLAG. See accessories.
|Finish :||Antique Gold|
|Materials:||Steel, Resin, End Cap/Finial is Artisan Hand-Poured Resin|
Filter your results by rod diameter.
|Curtain Rod Diameter||0.625-in|
Filter your results by curtain rod material.
|Curtain Rod Material||Steel|
|Rod Diameter:||0.625 inches|
|Minimum Length:||28 - 82 inches|
|Maximum Length:||48 - 120 inches|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Curtain Rods - 16585|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.