Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLIVE CHAT
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Howard Miller 680395 Bradington Curio Cabinet
This Howard Miller Curio Cabinet comes in a black coffee wood finish. Part of the Bradington collection.
- Four curved front glass doors with nickel finished hardware
- Four glass shelves
- One wooden shelf in the lower cabinet
- The design allows for two or more to be used as bunching cabinets
- Four adjustable glass shelves with continuous holes for shelf adjustment
- Pad-Lock™ metal shelf clips lock shelves into place
- Plate grooves in the glass shelves allow for vertical display of plates
- Halogen light with convenient No-Reach™ Touch-Lite™ light switch offers four levels of lighting: low, medium, high, and off A handy key holder is attached
- Height-adjustable floor levelers under all four corners provide stability on uneven as well as carpeted floors
- Made in the USA
|Wood Finish:||Black Coffee|
|Materials:||Select Hardwoods and Veneers / Glass|
This filter narrows down your search based on the overall color of the curio.
We offer both Enclosed Curios and Open Curios. Narrow your curio results with this filter.
|Curio Storage||Enclosed Curios|
This filter allows you to narrow results based upon additional functionality features. These options include lights, adjustable shelves, glass mirrored backs, locking doors, and sliding doors.
|Key Curio Features||Adjustable Shelves, Glass Mirrored Back, Lights|
- Howard Miller 680339 Donegal Curio Ca…
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Curios - 1043|
|Style||Transitional - 15|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB135 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 9/20/2014 8:40:58 PM