Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLive Chat
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Howard Miller 680290 Embassy Curio Cabinet
This Curio Cabinet from Howard Miller is available in an embassy cherry wood finish. Part of the Embassy collection.
- Beautifully detailed leaf and shell crown pediment
- Fluted columns
- Coordinating carved column caps
- X-tra® cabinet, with added height and depth
- Eight levels of display offer more space for your collectibles
- Four extra-deep adjustable glass shelves with continuous holes for shelf adjustment
- Pad-Lock™ metal shelf clips lock shelves into place
- No Reach™ Touch-Lite™ switch located on the back of the cabinet offers four levels of halogen light: low, medium, high and off. A handy key holder is attached
- Front locking door for added security
- Adjustable floor levelers provide stability on uneven floors
- Plate grooves for vertical display of plates
- Beveled glass on the front panel
|Wood Finish:||Embassy Cherry|
|Materials:||Select Hardwoods and Veneers / Glass|
This filter narrows down your search based on the overall color of the curio.
We offer both Enclosed Curios and Open Curios. Narrow your curio results with this filter.
|Curio Storage||Enclosed Curios|
This filter allows you to narrow results based upon additional functionality features. These options include lights, adjustable shelves, glass mirrored backs, locking doors, and sliding doors.
|Key Curio Features||Adjustable Shelves, Glass Mirrored Back, Lights, Locking Door|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Curios - 1043|
|Style||Traditional - 143|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 10/30/2014 5:19:27 AM