Convection Oven with Wok Base (Nano-Carbon & FIR Heating Element)
Nano-Carbon Fiber and FIR (Far Infrared) heating element is the newest in heating technology. It has the capability of reaching 1832°F in one second, while traditional heating elements average 1,292°F in three minutes. Reinforced by quartz glass for fast heat conduction and radiation. Emits FIR wavelengths of 3um to 20um.
Sunpentown SO-2007 is one of the first convection ovens to incorporate Nano-Carbon Fiber and a FIR heating element. Due to its deep heat penetration and instant heating, food does not need to be defrosted prior to cooking. Built with two fans for quick and even heat distribution, the SO-2007 will save you up to 30% in cooking time and energy costs. Features a wok base for versatile cooking - wok can be used on stovetop. When different cooking methods are required, no transferring of contents.
- Deep heat penetration & instant heating - NO DEFROSTING NECESSARY
- Reduces cooking time by up to 30%
- 30% energy efficiency
- Food retains up to 15% more moisture
- FIR wavelength penetrates 3 to 5 cm into hypoderm for low fat cooking
- Work base: cook directly with wok, then bake (or vice versa)
- Cooks and browns food evenly and quickly, retaining nutrients
- Sears meat quickly on the outside, sealing juices inside
- Instant response to manual temperature changes
- 2000 RPM motor
- No soot or unsavory smoke produced
- Manual control with safety handle switch
- Temperature range: Thaw / 300 ~~ 480°F
- Cook timer: up to 60 minutes
- Includes 2 racks, tong and wok stand
- UL approved
- Input voltage: 120V / 60Hz
- Power: 1200 W
- Wave Type: Electromagnetic wave
- Wavelength: 3um to 20um
- Capacity: 12 liters
- Cord length: 45 in.
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Slow Cookers - 22888|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.