Compospin Compost Bin
The CompoMix Compost Bin features a well-aerated composting bin plus a wheeled cart for easy transportation of the finished compost. The CompoMix upper chamber is a well-aerated bin that can fit 50 gallons of kitchen scraps and yard waste. Lift the lid, add scraps, and use the included tool to agitate the compost. Entering this chamber are tubes which bring air in from the outside.
The base of the bin has holes in it which allow air up into the chamber, and allow finished compost to drop through the holes into the cart below. When the cart is full, use the included handle to tow it to your garden or shrubs and shovel it out.
- Made from recycled materials
- This product reduces landfill waste and produces nutrient rich soil for gardening
- Compost cart makes moving finished compost easy
- Holds up to 50 gallons
- Easy-open top is rodent proof
- Creates nutrient-rich compost in 4-6 weeks
- Constructed from recycled and recyclable materials
- Handles all yard, garden, and kitchen waste
- Extremely durable construction for all seasons
- Easy to assemble with household tools. About 1-2 hours to assemble
- Includes tow handle, compost aeration tool, cart, bin
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year|
Compost bins are specifically designed for holding compost and speeding the composting process, they require the pile to be tossed every so often. Kitchen composters are smaller units designed for quick use before transferring compost to a larger bin. Aearators are a type of bin that maximize the amount of air that can travel through the bin and compost, which further speeds the process. Tumblers allow you to spin or turn the compost around by easily moving the composter, which eliminates the need to manually turn it. Worm composters rely on the use of worms to produce the compost.
|Composter Type||Bin Composter|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Composting - 2018|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.