This cutting edge composter-tumbler specifically addresses the three challenges of breaking down fresh material in the shortest amount of time to create rich black soil. Lawn, garden and kitchen vegetable materials need heat, moisture and a lot of oxygen to break down quickly. The decomposing process creates heat on its own, and Ecomposter's black exterior adds to that heat.
This natural heating process is maintained over time by constantly infusing oxygen into the ball, and the more oxygen the better because composting stops without it. Special patented air tubes protrude inward toward the center of the ball allowing air to reach all parts of the compost pile within. Those tubes also break up clumps in the compost as it is turned or tumbled. The moisture is maintained within the composter due to its enclosed design.
Opt for either the Standard Base, which allows users to roll the Composter-Tumbler off the base and around the yard for tumbling action, or the Spinning Base, which allows the Tumbler to spin in place on ball bearings.
- Those who compost help reduce existing and new landfill sites
- Revolutionary and patented design simplifies mixing by rolling the composter
- Attractive, fun and simple to use
- Interior protruding air tubes bring required oxygen to the center of the composting pile
- Patented 2-in-1 lid system allows choice of large or smaller opening on each use
- Can remove compost with lid opened near the ground, just scoop it where you want it
- Reduce yard waste by at least 50%
- Turns your yard clippings, garden & kitchen vegetable waste into rich soil
- Create super rich compost in 4-6 weeks in certain conditions and add nutrients to your gardens
- Recycles nutrients back into the soil and also use compost as mulch to reduce weeds
- Made of recycled and recyclable materials
- Heavy duty materials for long lasting use in all seasons
- Assembly takes approximately 1 hour with household tools using pictured instruction booklet (unit ships partially assembled)
- Large 71 gallon capacity
- Engineered and developed in Israel
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year|
Compost bins are specifically designed for holding compost and speeding the composting process, they require the pile to be tossed every so often. Kitchen composters are smaller units designed for quick use before transferring compost to a larger bin. Aearators are a type of bin that maximize the amount of air that can travel through the bin and compost, which further speeds the process. Tumblers allow you to spin or turn the compost around by easily moving the composter, which eliminates the need to manually turn it. Worm composters rely on the use of worms to produce the compost.
|Composter Type||Tumbler Composter|
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Composting - 2018|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.