Heavy Duty Compost Bin
- Two side doors to remove mature compost, or simply lift the unit up and move it to the side for best access to compost pile
- Unique wall design panel design allows air to continuously flow upwards along all four side panels
- Will not fade in color for about three years
- Heavy duty
- Nylon corner clips are very strong
- Hinged lid- wont blow away
- Lid comes with a sliding lock- keeps possums and raccoons out
- Resin is UV stabilized
|Weight:||21.9 - 49 Pounds|
Compost bins are specifically designed for holding compost and speeding the composting process, they require the pile to be tossed every so often. Kitchen composters are smaller units designed for quick use before transferring compost to a larger bin. Aearators are a type of bin that maximize the amount of air that can travel through the bin and compost, which further speeds the process. Tumblers allow you to spin or turn the compost around by easily moving the composter, which eliminates the need to manually turn it. Worm composters rely on the use of worms to produce the compost.
|Composter Type||Aerator Composter, Bin Composter|
You Save $8.04
You Save $25.75
You Save $7.58
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Composting - 2018|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW80 DBServer: DB16 Created On: 12/25/2014 9:30:57 PM