- #18 gauge, type 304 (18-8) stainless steel lavatory with 5/32" (4mm) raised rim and 2-1/2" (64mm) high backsplash.
- Compartment has 1-3/4" (44mm) radius vertical and horizontal coved corners.
- 2-1/2" (64mm) apron at front and both sides.
- Exposed surfaces are hand blended to a uniform satin luster finish.
- Rear centered outlet.
- Drain opening 1-5/8" (41mm).
- Underside is sound deadened.
- Furnished with integral stainless steel support brackets and separate wall hanger.
Meets ADA requirements.
LK721B Sensor-operated, non-mixing (tempered water), deck mounted gooseneck faucet with adjustable sensor eyes. A continuous beam is emitted from sensor. The sensor faucet is activated by user placing hands under the spout. Tempered water will flow as long as hands remain within sensor range. When hands are removed, the water stops automatically based on shut off delay settings. The sensor then resets and is ready for the next user. Battery powered and has a battery holder with (4) AA batteries. Chrome plated - solid brass body construction and 12-1/2" (318mm) high from deck to top of spout, 8-1/4" (210mm) from deck to spout outlet, 5 3/8" (137mm) reach C.P. spout with 2.0 gpm laminar flow control on spout end. Includes vandal-resistant, water-resistant sensor control module with armored vandal-resistant control and power cables, slow closing piston operated solenoid valve, in-line filter with clean out trap, and 3/8" (10mm) stainless steel braided 12" (305mm) supply line. Control circuit is solid state, has adjustable sensor range (6" [152mm] preset to 30" [762mm]), shut off delay preset at 1 second and field adjustable to 2, 4 or 8 seconds, and automatic time-out feature (to prevent sink overflow) is preset at 0 seconds and is field adjustable to 15, 30 or 60 seconds.
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Commercial Sinks - 550|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.