Andesia 650+ Hungarian White Goose Down Comforter
Because of exclusive relationships with leading suppliers, Downright Hungarian goose products should last at least 2 decades with proper care. This combined with a surprisingly moderate price makes them a remarkable value.
- 330 thread count.
- Care instructions:
- Comforters should always be used inside a cover.
- Comforters may be spot cleaned for spills and aired out occasionally.
- Dry cleaning should only be performed by a company experienced with down products, as dirty cleaning fluid will cause the down to clump, lose its lofting ability and occasionally develop a mild odor.
- Machine washing should ONLY be done in a front-loading commercial capacity washer with a low sudsing detergent or a product specifically designed for washing down products.
- Run through the rinse cycle twice to remove all soap.
- Place in large capacity dryer on lowest heat setting and dry for several hours. This step is very important, because if down is not thoroughly dried, it may develop mold and odors.
|Materials:||100% Cotton Sateen, Goose Down|
|Listing:||Made in USA|
This field allows you to narrow down products by color.
Filter products based on whether the fill is made of down or a down alternative.
|Comforter Type||Down Comforter|
This feature allows you to select products by material. There are various materials to choose from, the most common being Cotton, Polyester, and Bamboo. Choose Cotton for the classic feel and breathability, Polyester for the smooth velvet like appearance, and Bamboo for light and extremely soft sheets.
|Material||100% Cotton, Down|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Comforters - 2595|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.