Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLive Chat
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
The Black Friday countdown is at , but the sales have already started! See early-bird deals!
- Beveled, high-carbon steel blade stays sharper longer
- Soft, non-slip rubber grips and a full-length poly handle increase comfort and control
- Blade stays sharper longer
- Hardened steel end cap safely tolerates blows from metal hammers
- Eliminates the need for special mallets
- Lacquer blade coating resists rust and lubricates for smooth cutting
- Ready-to-use sharpened blade is protected by a reusable cover
Chisels are typically designed for a specific medium. Some are designed working metal while there are others made specifically for wood or stone.
|Chisel Application||Wood Working|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Chisels, Punches & Engraving Tools - 2041|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB135 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 11/20/2014 6:43:45 PM