TEKTON 67552 Wood Chisel
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
- Beveled, high-carbon steel blade stays sharper longer
- Soft, non-slip rubber grips and a full-length poly handle increase comfort and control
- Blade stays sharper longer
- Hardened steel end cap safely tolerates blows from metal hammers
- Eliminates the need for special mallets
- Lacquer blade coating resists rust and lubricates for smooth cutting
- Ready-to-use sharpened blade is protected by a reusable cover
Chisels are typically designed for a specific medium. Some are designed working metal while there are others made specifically for wood or stone.
|Chisel Application||Wood Working|
|Blade Width:||0.375 inches|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Chisels, Punches & Engraving Tools - 2041|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB125 DBServer: EASTDB03 Created On: 1/30/2015 5:35:15 AM