Stanley Tools 16-979 1-1/4-in FatMax® Short Blade Chisel
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
1-1/4-in FatMax® Short Blade Chisel
- Hardened and tempered high chrome carbon alloy steel blade for edge retention
- Blade edged honed, ready for use
- Descriptive etch mark displaying blade sizes
- Precision ground blade for accurate sizes
- Patented, ergonomically designed, break resistant, bi-material grip handle
- Steel striking cap for use with steel headed hammer
|Materials:||High Chrome Carbon Alloy Steel|
Chisels are typically designed for a specific medium. Some are designed working metal while there are others made specifically for wood or stone.
|Chisel Application||Wood Working|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Chisels, Punches & Engraving Tools - 2041|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB131 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 3/4/2015 7:51:26 PM