Fri 2am-12am PST Sat-Sun 5am-10pm PSTLive Chat
Fri 2am-12am PST Sat-Sun 5am-10pm PST
1/4-in Bi-Metal Chisel
- Hardened and tempered chrome carbon steel blade for superior edge retention
- Short series blade for strength and control during use
- Lacquered for greater corrosion protection
- Ergonomically designed impact resistant bi-material handle made from polypropylene and TPR
- Blade guard protects working edges of blade when not in use
- Screw blade guard to wall to use as a storage unit
|Materials:||Chrome Carbon Steel, Lacquer, Polypropylene, Thermoplastic Rubber|
Chisels are typically designed for a specific medium. Some are designed working metal while there are others made specifically for wood or stone.
|Chisel Application||Wood Working|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Chisels, Punches & Engraving Tools - 2041|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB125 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 11/28/2014 1:09:24 PM